Consecutive code blocks

Lou Quillio public at quillio.com
Sun Apr 17 23:11:10 EDT 2011

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 4:33 PM, David Chambers
<david.chambers.05 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree that in most cases it's appropriate to include content between two

> code blocks. In certain cases, though, such as here where I'm presenting an

> HTML snippet with accompanying CSS, there's no need to do so.

Dunno which transformer you're using, but most that I've used (that
support fenced code blocks) don't have this problem. Might need a
newline between blocks, but that's it.

Relying on indentation for code blocks will disappoint you again and
again. Not recommended. Learn to love the fence.

LQ

--
Lou Quillio
http://quillio.com/