Enabeling E-Mail Name

Berengar Berengar.Lehr at gmx.de
Tue Feb 1 17:07:12 EST 2011

I'm sorry,

I chose the <>-Syntax because of obfuscation even so I would also use
[]() if it would provide obfuscation, but two notations for linking exis
and I don't want to be the one to decide whether to let one go.

I didn't realize that the changes would really be build in instantly.
Otherwise I would have provided an diff. You are right, the call to
encodeEmailAddress in function _doAutoLinks_email_callback should be
changed according to the functions new signature. (Attached the diff file)

I like the obfuscation it has now because it does not need JS. Anyone
who needs some advanced obfuscation technique should implement it in JS
which is beyond the focus of markdown.

Good night,
Berengar Lehr