Hello

Sherwood Botsford sgbotsford at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 10:34:15 EST 2011

It took me a minute: by script you mean movie/tv script.

I was under the impression there were a raft of specialized word processors
that did this very well.

Overall I don't think that MD would work for this, not without a huge raft
of modifications. The *idea* of markdown would work well -- minimal syntax
then post processed into the format you want.

There are lots of systems for managing text files, and for managing
revisions of text files google source code version control software.

Respectfully,

Sherwood of Sherwood's Forests

Sherwood Botsford
Sherwood's Forests -- http://Sherwoods-Forests.com