my scala markdown implementation

Mathias mathias at parboiled.org
Fri Jan 7 05:39:20 EST 2011

Chris,

Actuarius looks like an excellent piece of hard work!
Thanks a lot for making it available.

I'm looking forward to taking a look at your test and benchmark code.
(Of course I will have to tune pegdown to become the fastest of the three implementations... ;)

Thanks again! (Also for your rather balanced comparisons, very nice!)

Cheers,
Mathias

---
mathias at parboiled.org