ReMarkdown.css makes HTML look like Markdown text

aglee aglee at mac.com
Wed Jan 26 16:37:11 EST 2011

This is really cool.  Thanks for sharing!

--Andy

On Jan 26, 2011, at 03:12 PM, Florent Verschelde <florent at fvsch.com> wrote:

Hello everyone on the list,

I’m borrowing a bit of your time in order to present a little CSS experiment I’ve been working on: a stylesheet which gives a Markdown-like aspect to HTML elements, especially those elements that the Markdown syntax generates in the first place.
This means > signs for blockquotes, # signs or underlines for titles, etc.
I wrote a mini-website for it: http://covertprestige.info/css/remarkdown/

Of course, it probably has very little value. If Markdown is (mostly) for generating HTML, why make it look like plain text again? The answer is: because it looked like fun.
Comments, suggestions and publicity welcome. :)

Best,
--
Florent Verschelde
http://fvsch.com