Proposed table specification (long!)

Simon Bull waysoftheearth at yahoo.com.au
Tue May 10 21:22:37 EDT 2011

Hi Fletcher,

Should I assume that you mean the proposed syntax falls short in one or more
of the four categories you identified?

If you care to elaborate on some of these short-comings I would be very
happy to alter my proposal in order to meet the needs of a wider audience.
That was in fact the purpose of proposing it at all.

Thanks for your comments,

Simon