Proposed table specification (long!)

Chinyoka on Macbook chinyoka.consultant at gmail.com
Wed May 18 14:28:53 EDT 2011

Thanks for the great publishing system but I failed to add my comment to the already 89 ones I saw due to the verification code. Tried the audio one but to no joy, so hey I don't know how on earth I can add my signature to be the 90th. But I find that promising and just wonder whether it would work on Mac as well.

I am also wondering whether there would be a way to split a document into many pages. I checked with other Markdown implementations and wish they would have a way to split a document into pages: for instance, Cramdown looked like it could if Thomas wanted to make it one of those options you can put between those sharp brackets and colons.

Currently, I am using PHP Markdown Extra for my web publishing, but want a solid desktop option. I sometimes wish there were a desktop version, whether command line or GUI, that would work like that PHP Markdown Extra.
So I hope your solution may be the answer to this.
Anyway, it looks like Markdown in 2011 is heading for exciting moments with or without Gruber's blessing.

Thanks
Ishe

Mobile number: +263 772 930 422
WEB URL: www.chinyoka-educational.com