start with the end-user -- the big secret

Mandaris mandaris.moore at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 18:24:06 EDT 2011

Hello,
I understand that this is a markdown discussion list and honestly I do like
some of the points that you bring up occasionally.

But I feel that you are using the list too much as a platform to express you
views in a way that isn't very productive.

Would you please consider moving some of this to a personal blog or at least
phrase your argument differently?

"you're doing it ass-backwards" isn't the best way to start a discussion and
since the list doesn't change much you've already said this before.

Thank you.