Disabling certain stuff for my forum

Sherwood Botsford sgbotsford at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 19:35:47 EDT 2012

I think you want headings. The issue is abuse of headings. So 'charge'
them for ink. Suppose that having 3% of the lines being headings is
acceptable. Internally, writers get paid 1 point per word. But H1,H2, and
H3 cost 10 points per word, and H4, H5, H6 cost 3 points per word.. If a
person's balance goes negative, you drop him a line asking him to not shout
as much.

Respectfully,

Sherwood of Sherwood's Forests

Sherwood Botsford