standalone markdown

mike mikereape at onetel.com
Thu Dec 13 19:43:44 EST 2012

Hi Tom

That all sounds great but from what I've read TextWrangler only runs on
Mac OSX. I'm basically an emacs user. That shouldn't matter though if
I set up the basic perl script you to refer to as something I can run
from the command line. Can you tell me which file in the Markdown
distribution is the basic perl script? The situation you describe is
exactly what I'm looking for. I imagine with a little digging that I
could get the same setup in emacs tthat you have in TextWrangler with a
little work.

Thanks very very much in advance and please forgive my ignorance.

Best regards,
Mike