Mac markdown editor that saves as .txt (John Laudun)

Nicole C ncat999 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 14:05:06 EST 2012

Yes, you have a point about the efficiency of just typing .txt vs option a.
It would be nice to one day have option b just to prevent an accidental
save with the wrong file type (leading to inaccessibility via mobile).
Thanks for adding it to your long list of potential future features!

Thanks again for all the help, everyone.

-Nicole

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 1:57 PM, Fletcher Penney <fletcher at fletcherpenney.net