Coversion of Webpage to email format

Petite Abeille petite.abeille at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 07:52:16 EST 2012

On Feb 23, 2012, at 1:39 PM, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> In this context (not sure exactly what the original poster asked for), I think the converter by Aaron Swartz deserves a special mention:

> https://github.com/aaronsw/html2text

Perhaps also of interest is lynx's -dump option:

-dump
dumps the formatted output of the default document or one specified on the command line to standard out. This can be used in the following way:
lynx -dump http://www.w3.org/

http://lynx.isc.org/lynx2.8.7/lynx2-8-7/lynx_help/Lynx_users_guide.html#Invoking

If you already have the html locally, take a look at the -stdin option.