easiest markdown to PDF conversion

Fletcher Penney fletcher at fletcherpenney.net
Tue Feb 28 11:49:16 EST 2012

On Feb 27, 2012, at 9:07 PM, David Sanson wrote:

> I assume MMD composer offers a built-in way to do this, but I'm not a user, so I'm not sure.

Composer doesn't currently do this directly. The "standard" MMD approach to generating a PDF is via LaTeX. The results are high quality, but they can take some tinkering at times. It also requires a LaTeX installation.

Many users are perfectly satisfied with printing their HTML into a PDF. This is not my approach, but I am working on way to easily integrate this into Composer.

In the meantime, Composer integrates well with Marked - a fantastic app for HTML previews, printing, styling, etc. This is the recommended approach for users who want to print their HTML into a PDF.

F-

--
Fletcher T. Penney
fletcher at fletcherpenney.net