Community Group for Markdown Standardization

Karl Dubost karld at opera.com
Wed Nov 21 04:56:25 EST 2012

Jelks,

Le 21 nov. 2012 à 18:36, Jelks Cabaniss a écrit :

> I haven't kept up with the W3C policies in a long time -- do you need a "patent policy" now to get a Rec?

The Patent Policy already exists for Working Group. You do not need to create one, but you need to follow it once the work is advancing on the Rec Track.
See http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Patent/
http://www.w3.org/2003/12/22-pp-faq.html

> If so, I, and I doubt JG and many, probably most others on this list would even give a hoot. :)

Community Groups are not Working Groups
See http://www.w3.org/community/about/agreements/summary/

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/