Trouble with parentheses in Markdown hyperlinks

Fletcher Penney fletcher at fletcherpenney.net
Thu Oct 18 14:14:14 EDT 2012

This is really part of a larger issue, which is developing a "standards-body" for the community of developers of projects built around the Markdown syntax, now that the core program, i.e. Markdown.pl is no longer maintained.

This has been discussed multiple times on this list by myself and several others, and has generally not gained any traction.

I wish you luck in your quest.

F-