Trouble with parentheses in Markdown hyperlinks

Boris Le Ninivin boris.leninivin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 01:09:38 EDT 2012

On 10/22/2012 06:21 AM, David J. Weller-Fahy wrote:

> * Boris Le Ninivin <boris.leninivin at gmail.com> [2012-10-18 10:28 -0400]:

>> I've found a free VPS service, vps.me, which would be sufficient for a

>> simple ikiwiki setup; but it requires a (working) phone number, and I

>> don't have any...

>> So, it's possible, but I can't do it myself ;)

> * Alan Hogan <contact at alanhogan.com> [2012-10-18 12:02 -0400]:

>> I have a working US telephone number. Boris, I’ll email you directly.

> Gentlemen, I'm late to thread, but I have a VPS which is severely

> underutilized. I'm already using an ikiwiki instance on there for my

> own web site, and would be willing to host a community site for Markdown

> (multi-dingus or whatever).

> Let me know if this is still needed given the contributions from John

> McFarlane, et al.

> Regards,

Hello.

Thank you very much for your proposal. I've not been able to get a VPS
yet, so it could be handy if we could have a "slot" on yours.

Are the following services installed / configured / running (or
deployed) on your server :

A) Nginx
B) gitolite
C) fcgiwrap

?

If yes, would you like to set the wiki up yourself, or do you prefer
someone else (it can be me) to set it up?

Regards,
Boris.