Styling Markdown approaches

Sherwood Botsford sgbotsford at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 23:40:00 EDT 2013

The reason there are Aleph{null} implementations is that while good, it
hasn't been good enough to keep people from just inserting raw html when
they ran into a limit.

If I followed the letter of the syntax rules, there would be no point in my
using markdown. EVERYTHING in my pages is in a div. The top level
description of my pages is
<head>
</head>

Inside those divs, are picture and pullquote divs.

As you said, the purpose of MD is to make writing (and reading, and editing
and proofing) easy. Ok. Easier. Writing is never easy. And the last
thing I need is a bunch of <a href=*(*@+F*C^(S*(_S(*#$$&$@#> tags getting
in my way.

Normally I want MD to be interpreted inside HTML tags. I have difficulting
coming up with a case for NOT having them interpreted.

Much as I froth at times about MD, it sure beats writing in html.

***

Sorry. You poked the bear. Back to my hibernation...

Respectfully,

Sherwood of Sherwood's Forests

Sherwood Botsford
Sherwood's Forests -- http://Sherwoods-Forests.com