RFC: Remove Paragraph Tags between Tags

Sherwood Botsford sgbotsford at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 03:35:33 EST 2013

Set the class in CSS
To avoid setting it globally do this

* item
* another item
* a third item
* yet another item

The div lines are surrounded in p tags, which is a doesn't validate, but
which all browsers ignore.

On Sunday, November 24, 2013, Mariusz Wojcik wrote:

> > What problem are you actually trying to solve?

> That Problem I want to solve is to have a Menu for my simple CMS. This Menu

> which is created with Markdown needs a specified class. I don't want to

> use all

> over there html tags.

> > Yours is a bad solution, but implies that what I provided before didn't

> meet

> > your needs.

> > Is there a reason it didn't?

> Yes, I want to set the class of the `<ul>` element which doesn't work in

> Markdown style AFAIK.

Sent from my phone. Spelling and grammar mistakes are the phone's fault.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

More seriously, this is an abbreviated response from away from my desk. If
I don't get back to you soon, ping me again. Details can get lost.

Sherwood