Github-style fenced code blocks

Fletcher T. Penney fletcher at fletcherpenney.net
Fri Sep 27 13:07:23 EDT 2013

I "relented" and added support for GFM (```) fenced code blocks to MultiMarkdown.

I prefer the original GFM syntax, precisely because it is also a valid code span. This means that a Markdown parser without knowledge of fenced code blocks will still do the right thing, except handle the specified language for syntax highlighting.

Fletcher

--
Fletcher T. Penney
fletcher at fletcherpenney.net