Markdown Graphics

Jeff Barczewski jeff.barczewski at gmail.com
Sun May 11 10:27:23 EDT 2014

Xinran,

I think this is interesting since I like to use markdown for everything.

What I would like to have in markdown is a way to generate graphviz
graphics right from within markdown. The syntax for graphviz is simple text
and it generates nice diagrams, so it fits well with the way markdown
works. To me having something that is text based is more important than
having a wysiwyg editor.

If you aren't familiar with graphviz see this doc
http://www.graphviz.org/pdf/dotguide.pdf

The main site is at
http://www.graphviz.org/<http://www.graphviz.org/pdf/dotguide.pdf>

All the best,