wysiwyg and light-markup are oil and water

mofo syne mofosyne at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 03:19:51 EDT 2014

> some good code will sync input and output when you want.

Yea, but I want to see more of the actual output rather than the
markdown representation. But I don't want to lose track of what parts
of the output can be seen in the now 'smaller' input'

> i'd love to talk if y'all have wysiwyg solutions, but i have none.     :+)

Same here too. Well I know it sounds weird after our discussion on
knocking down the very concept. But I do hope somebody does give
'editable' output view, a shot. Maybe it might not be too stupid an
idea in practice.