Where to report possible bugs ...

Fletcher T. Penney fletcher at fletcherpenney.net
Tue Sep 16 12:46:45 EDT 2014

Bugs need to be reported to the developer/maintainer of the particular
implementation that you are using.

If you're referring specifically to Markdown.pl, that person would be
John Gruber.  But that software hasn't seen a bug fix in approaching ten
years.

You can also use Babelmark to help you figure out if it's a bug or user
error:

	http://johnmacfarlane.net/babelmark2/

Fletcher