Static site generator [Was: Source code highlighting in Markdown (currently Multimarkdown)]

Tomas Brod tomasbrod at azet.sk
Wed Sep 24 10:46:53 EDT 2014

> I've spent one hour looking at various static site generators.

I made a static site generator completly in [Makefile] and some m4 macro
files.

It uses git to build a changelog at the end of each page.

You can see it in [action] on my despicable website.

 [Makefile]: http://www.brod.borec.cz/Makefile
 [action]: http://www.brod.borec.cz/

--
S pozdravom 4096R/C45F4253 Tomáš Brada (Born 1997-03-22 in Martin, Slovakia)
                    alias  Tomas Broda <tomasbrod at azet.sk>