Interested in Learning Markdown? Join us for the Vienna.html Meetup Feb/23rd (Free)

Gerald Bauer gerald.bauer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 03:22:02 EST 2016

Hello,
    FYI: If anyone is interested in kramdown / markdown - Thomas
Leitner has posted the slides for yesterday's Vienna.html talk titled
"Using Markdown with the kramdown Library and Tools" online [1].

 Cheers.

PS: Tip of the day - Did you know? kramdown can also convert HTML back
into kramdown source? On the command line use: `kramdown -i html -o
kramdown`

[1] http://talks.gettalong.org/2016-02-vienna-html