Added Markdown support to wrap(1)

Marty McGowan martymcg at fastmail.com
Thu May 5 12:38:59 EDT 2016

paul,

   being a bwk follower (the K  in awk),  i'm a fan of well-focused
   tools; i suspect "wrap" is such.

   however, wrapping is but a single feature in emacs.  oh, if the world
   had the patience to learn emacs.

   and in a note of self-contradiction, it is a bit difficult to
   reconcile heavy command-line use with such an editor.

    i thank markdown for having lead me to OrgMode.   and now my
    command-line format converter is "pandoc".  depending on the venue
    (e.g. leanpub) it does a fine job of producing the necessary
    markdown.

=*+*-
Marty McGowan 908 230-3739
mcgowan at alum.mit.edu; http://alum.mit.edu/www/mcgowan