Added Markdown support to wrap(1)

Sherwood Botsford sgbotsford at gmail.com
Fri May 6 08:25:09 EDT 2016

He's made a plugin that reformats comments, and does The Right Thing with
MD within comments.

To me this is something that the text editor should do automatically.
This, and it's ilk, such as wrap, par, etc. have to be run as an external
command, piping out and in.

Respectfully,

Sherwood of Sherwood's Forests