Feed.TXT - A Free Feeds Format in Plain Text w/ Structured Meta Data and Markdown ; -)

James Smits james.smits at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 12:41:12 EDT 2017

I know this is the wrong list for this, but JSON Feed seems like as much of
a joke as Feed.TXT.  RSS works and has widespread adoption.  As far as I
can tell there is no upside to JSON feed other than "it isn't XML".  I
don't see a business case for supporting another feed format simply because
JSON is easier to parse.