No subject

Tue Dec 29 08:20:31 EST 2009

looks like all states that don't have problems
with this that affect them are gladly voting yes
despite that this strongly affects other states.
Thank you all for your lack of support in this
matter. i guess we in IL, IN, MI, and SC must just
be some fringe group since our state election laws
affect us differently. But don't worry about us,
no sirree, just look out for your own states
interests and we all can fend for ourselves i
guess. Blah,

Steps to Freedom/Sean Bagley
IN alternate

Accreditation of Delegates to the 2004 Nominating
Convention