No subject

Tue Dec 29 08:20:31 EST 2009

the practices we reject.. That's why they are so widely used- they work,
often times in a way that's a lot less messy and a lot easier than the way
we do these things. Personally, I'm not a particularly huge fan of certain
aspects of some methods of consensus or of complicated preference voting
schemes (beyond IRV) but the BRPP has been working with what we've given,
although we have discussed the alternatives many times.

All to say go for it- we BRPPers are a flexible lot (or we'd like to think
so....).

Andy Parks, BRPPer