No subject

Tue Dec 29 08:20:31 EST 2009

approval of other networks. I.E., the GEON had been approved; it's now a
matter of approving their bylaws/operating rules.

There is a second proposal we started working on at about the same time, which
would deal with the extablishment of affiliated networks. As both Kevin and
Phil have said, this is drawing questions, and it's clear more thought and
input will have to be given to this.

Holly Hart