[MCR] Balfour High Col

Public Mountain Conditions Report mcr at informalex.org
Sat Apr 17 20:45:15 EDT 2010

Up on the Wapta for the last four days. Spectacular weather, great travelling, OK turns. Very warm .... lots of avi's on south aspects. Numerous wet avalanches hit the canyon Friday afternoon. A good amount of frozen debris in there when we left today. Not a lot of wind while we were there although the top of Rhonda and Gordon had been wind affected.

Wanted to show a few pics of Balfour High Col ... hopefully they provide some info if you are looking for some. You can see the track of a party that went up and over a few days ago.

Julie