[MCR] Ghost River- Malignant Mushroom

Public Mountain Conditions Report mcr at informalex.org
Fri Dec 17 11:31:20 EST 2010

We climbed Malignant Mushroom in the South Ghost yesterday and found it to be in good shape despite looking a little thin and wet near the top from a distance. The ice was mainly dry and fairly featured but not as mushroomy as I have seen it in the past. It sure was nice to be climbing in the sun.

We also climbed Wicked Wanda which was in great shape and could also see that Sunshine was looking pretty fat as well.

The drive is ok although there are some very deep ruts crossing the river flats that definitely require high clearance and four wheel drive.

Marc Piché