[MCR] South Coast - Singing Pass Trail

Public Mountain Conditions Report mcr at informalex.org
Sat Jan 23 03:48:34 EST 2010

In case you are curious what shape the Singing Pass Trail is in:

I skied down at a leisurely pace from Oboe Creek in about 30 min. Some wet
areas had pretty thin snow. And the cross creeks on the road are nasty, but
someone built (and even wanded) booters on the uphill side of the larger
crossings - so if you have enough speed... I did not try these.

Generally the trail is not easy as it is frozen and grabby but it is fast.

Skiing quality from ridge top to the trail was quite good throughout. With
15-25 cm ski pen.

Dave Sarkany SG