[MCR] Bourgeau left station & conditions

Public Mountain Conditions Report mcr at informalex.org
Wed Jan 27 00:16:39 EST 2010

Guided Brougeau left today and put the bolt into the hole I had previously drilled for the second station- so no need for anyone to do it. First 2 pitch's were quite brittle with the upper tier awesome plastic ice but dripping in the center-traverse right on this pitch as soon as you can to remain dry. I would recommended to climb it early as it probably really starts spraying as the day gets warmer and with sun.

Eric Dumerac- IFMGA/ACMG Mountain Guide
WWW.iceXperts.ca 1-877-309-7673