[MCR] Ranger Creek

Public Mountain Conditions Report mcr at informalex.org
Tue Oct 26 20:56:07 EDT 2010

Today Sarah Hueniken and I adventured up Ranger Creek. We had fun on R
& D and Chalice and the Spoon. It snowed less than 1cm. Light winds
and partially cloudy skies.
We had good protection on both routes, placing many 10 - 19cm screws.
We placed an abolocov at 55m on Chalice.

We heard of a friend getting turned around by a moose with a big rack
this afternoon on the way up to ranger creek, something to watch out
for, : )

jen olson

acmg/ifmga mountain guide
jen at jenolson.ca