[MCR] Mt Louis

Public Mountain Conditions Report mcr at informalex.org
Fri Sep 3 19:18:48 EDT 2010

Had a rough day on Mt Louis today. After the march in we were constantly peppered with rockfall on the Kain route. Was too dangerous to continue. Seemed like hidden snow melt or the goats were not keen on our presence.

So after descending and pounding out, our clients car was broken into and robbed. Classic smash and grab with the wallet stolen out of the glovebox and a duffel grabbed full of stuff. They missed laptops and cameras and all sorts of stuff. Classic smash and grab.

We were parked right on the Trans Canada.

Andrew

Sent from my iPhone