[MCR] Weeping Wall

Public Mountain Conditions Report mcr at informalex.org
Sat Dec 10 22:07:15 EST 2011

Hello,

I climbed the Right Hand line on Weeping Wall today with fellow guide Geoff Ruttan and friend Fraser Quelch. The line is in good condition and both the Central Pillar and Left lines are there and have seen traffic. Snivelling Gully's first pitch is looking like a thin tube with water visibly running behind it.

We walked up to the upper Weeping Wall to have a look. Weeping Pillar looks quite hard at the moment and Mare in Winter looks good. The other routes are coming in.

Enjoy!

Jesse de Montigny
ACMG Mountain Guide
Yamnuska Mountain Adventures