[MCR] Louise Falls and The Tokumm Pole

Public Mountain Conditions Report mcr at informalex.org
Sat Jan 8 21:51:30 EST 2011

Hello,

Climbed Louise Falls this morning. The route is in good shape with the typical hanging daggers on the right hand side. The pillar has good ice screws with a bit of digging.

We also climbed the Tokumm Pole which was in great shape. As assessing the strength the fence post above the climb is difficult, we chose to add the fallen dead tree up slope for what ever additional strength it would offer. It would be nice to have something a bit more reliable for an anchor....few more years for the trees to grow I guess!

Jesse de Montigny
Mountain Guide
Yamnuska Mountain Adventures