[MCR] Mt. Tupper West Ridge

Public Mountain Conditions Report mcr at informalex.org
Tue Jul 26 14:41:11 EDT 2011

Climbed the West Ridge of Tupper yesterday July 25 with two guests. Most of the tent platforms at Hermit Meadow Campground are snow free except for one that still needs some shovelling. The majority of the snow starts at 2200 meters and yesterday morning the snow started being firm at 2350 meters, and we did use our crampons for the last little section to get on to the ridge proper from the moraines. The whole ridge is snow free.

Sir Donlad, Uto, and Eagle looked to be very snowy!

Marco Delesalle
ACMG/UIAGM Mountain Guide
www.greatdividemountaineering.com

Tupper west ridge July 25/11