[MCR] ESE Ridge, Lady MacDonald, Canmore

Public Mountain Conditions Report mcr at informalex.org
Fri Sep 23 21:51:08 EDT 2011

As expected, dry conditions the entire way & forecasted strong, gusty winds made for sporty times on the narrow sections. The most difficult part was after we'd unroped and were hiking up to the false summit. As my partner put it; "it was like walking uphill in water". Windy!

I suspect this is old news but the bolt hangers are missing from the anchor at the top of the initial true pitch & also on most of the handful of bolts along the ridge crest.

Ken Bélanger
TopCog Adventures