[MCR] Rockies: Deltaform

Public Mountain Conditions Report mcr at informalex.org
Mon Aug 6 13:45:09 EDT 2012

Climbed Deltaform's W Ridge yesterday.

The route is as dry as I've seen it in the four times I've been up there. There is one spot of snow for water at the 3000 m bivy and it won't last more than a few more days. There is lots of snow at the Neptuak-Deltaform col bivy.

The Supercouloir is about 80% dirt or bedrock at the moment.

Snow and ice is disappearing at an extremely rapid rate at all elevations right now.

2 parties on Deltaform and one on Neptuak, it's turning into a busy place up there.

The rap anchors are as manky as ever.

Mark Klassen