[MCR] Rockies, Murchison Falls

Public Mountain Conditions Report mcr at informalex.org
Wed Feb 29 07:27:21 EST 2012

My fellow guide, Matt Mueller, and I guided Murchison Falls yesterday, Feb 28th. There is a good trail into the climb. Little avalanche hazard there right now. The climb is immense but the ice was cold, compact and challenging yesterday. The climber's left hand pillar at the top has fallen off and there is not a lot of overhead threat for that climb (relative). Some umbrellas on the climber's right hand at the top.

My Daddy is a Psycho has been getting climbed and looks to be in good shape.

www.barryblanchard.ca
www.yamnuska.com