[MCR] Fairy Meadows flight dovetail

Public Mountain Conditions Report mcr at informalex.org
Tue Jul 10 17:04:35 EDT 2012

A group of us are planning to be in the Fairy Meadows area July 28-Aug
2nd. The road washed out this spring about 30km from the trailhead (I
guess that's no surprise!). If anyone is interested in dovetailing the
helicopter with us please contact me. We are looking to dovetail with a
group for Aug 2nd.
All the best

Kirsten

Kirsten Knechtel