[MCR] Rockies, Weeping Wall Right Side

Public Mountain Conditions Report mcr at informalex.org
Fri Mar 9 07:36:37 EST 2012

I guided an ascent of the Weeping Wall Right Side yesterday, March 8th. The noticeable change since my last trip there six days ago is that a new skin of ice has frozen over the left hand tool side of the steep part on pitch number 2 (the pitch off of the rock anchors). More involved climbing than before and more work getting more screws, but more user friendly now with the passage of we three.

Two parties were climbing on the Upper Weeping Wall when we drove away.

www.barryblanchard.ca
www.yamnuska.com