[MCR] Skiing north of Revelstoke

Public Mountain Conditions Report mcr at informalex.org
Thu Nov 1 12:14:47 EDT 2012

Hi folks,

I was skiing north of Revelstoke on Tuesday and found the same conditions as Rudi reported from his area. The skiing conditions were really quit good, especially considering the time of year. A snowmobile got us up above the freezing level quickly and we toured from there finding a surprising amount of snow and very good ski quality.

The freezing levels are pretty high right now but if you can get above them it is most definitely a pretty good start to the winter so far!

All the best,

Ian Tomm
ACMG Ski Guide
CAA Professional Member