[MCR] The Valhalla guidebook project

Public Mountain Conditions Report mcr at informalex.org
Sun Aug 4 19:06:56 EDT 2013

Hi all,

After much consideration Cameron Shute and I have decided
to take on the task of writing and publishing a modern guidebook
dedicated exclusively to the Valhalla mountain range. We are planning
to work extensively on this project over the next two years and hope it
will be completed and available for the public by the spring of 2015.

For
various reasons, the historical climbing records of the Valhalla’s are
poor. In an effort to create an accurate resource, we are reaching out
to the broader climbing community. We are looking for new route
information that has not previously been made public or comments on
erroneous descriptions and grade discrepancies of established routes. Please
contact us directly if you would like to share some information at: info at valhallaguide.ca.

Feel free to pass this announcement on to other
folks who could potentially contribute. For more information on this
project you can click on this link:

http://summitmountainguides.com/blog/comments/the_valhalla_guidebook_project/

We look forward to hearing from you, in the meantime have a great summer!

David Lussier & Cameron Shute