[MCR] Ghost condition

Public Mountain Conditions Report mcr at informalex.org
Thu Dec 4 11:55:20 EST 2014

Drove in to the south Ghost yesterday (December 3) and the driving was pretty Spicy with 35 to 45 cm  of snow . It was quite windy which was creating the typical snow drifts but we made it to the parking lot with out getting stuck with a stock Tacoma, but barely!   Our objective was Lacy Gibbet but got turned around by a cougar at the 1st lake.  Professors was the usual hook fest!  Last pitch was dry except down low.  We road our bike for a ways and had to hike the rest of the way due to too much snow.

Marco Delesalle
ACMG/IFMGA Mountain Guide
www.greatdividemountaineering.com