[MCR] The Sorcerer

Public Mountain Conditions Report mcr at informalex.org
Tue Dec 9 19:54:32 EST 2014

I know there has been a couple reports on this climb already but since conditions have changed I'll add my two cents.

My guest Elisabeth and I enjoyed a mild day and fantastic ice conditions on The Sorcerer yesterday.

The creek crossings on the drive in are pretty sporty with deep ice shelves. A 4x4 with good tires and clearance is a must.

The trail to the base is well beaten in. The entire route was dry and as of yesterday there is no cornice threatening the climb.