[MCR] Rummel Lake, Rockies, Sept. 20, 2014

Public Mountain Conditions Report mcr at informalex.org
Sat Sep 20 21:21:18 EDT 2014

Hello all,

  Just got back from guiding a group up to Rummel Lake today. The trail is
in fine shape and is mostly dry. The larches are almost there and
should peak within a day or two. While we were in the area we saw a couple
of bull moose in the marsh to the south of the parking area as well as a
cow hanging around the trailhead. Now that the rut has started, if you're
in the area keep your head up and give these guys a wide berth. Cheers,

Nathan Dahl
HG