What is the current issue of The Arrow?

Tue Jun 13 15:18:08 EDT 2023

The newest Arrow, No. 39, Issue 2, was delivered to the post office on Friday, June 9.

There is absolutely no telling when it goes through the postal system.

Please, lets not get into a reporting “my issue arrived” here. If you do not get a copy within about 3 weeks, please let us know.

Just another note, when your membership is ending, there is a note on the mailing sheet, either for this issue, or the next issue. Please renew early, it will not get cheaper, and it saves the society money and a lot of time to not mail out more notices.

If you renewed this month, your label will probably still have the notice, as the list had to be provided to the printer before orders for renewals came in.

Best
Ken Miller